Doctor insights on:
Bifidobacterium Safe Pregnant Women
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Sort of: Medications are given a 'pregnancy category' based on whether: they've actually been tested on pregnant women & found to be safe (a), no anecdotal or animal evidence of harm (b), possible animal study evidence so use only if benefit outweighs risk (c), probable evidence of harm (d), definite harm (x). Most meds used would be b or c. I don't know of any that are category a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cough med: Do not take any medication unless your OB says it is ok and safe for your baby. ...Read more
Ampiclox: Ampiclox is Ampicillin + cloxacillin. Both of these are fda pregnancy category b. According to drugs.Com: there are no controlled data in human pregnancies; however, there are no literature reports of congenital abnormalities associated with it. Cloxacillin should only be given during pregnancy when need has been clearly established.”. ...Read more
Do a product called naturacure get a women pregnant fast in days because I beebn seeing a lot of women with this product and I don't know if itss safe?
Unknown safety ...: If you're 22 you have a low chance of having difficulty getting pregnant! take a prenatal vitamin 800 micrograms of folic acid. I checked out the website naturacure.Net and it contains 15 herbs. We don't know if it's safe or if it works. It's "award winning" with no awards listed, and "98% effective" - they refer to chinese clinical studies but don't list any. They say don't take when pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is bifidobacterium infantis safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is nyquil safe for pregnant women?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Nido milk powder safe for pregnant women
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online