Doctor insights on:
Bifidobacterium Safe Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not really: Nyquil contains alcohol, which should not be used during pregnancy, and dextro-methorphan, which is pregnancy category c: "animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks." [source fda]. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is bifidobacterium infantis safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Travisil safe for pregnant women
- Safe shampoo for pregnant women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Erbitux safe women pregnant
- Crixivan safe women pregnant
- Estropipate safe women pregnant
- Is cepacol safe for pregnant women?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online