Doctor insights on:
Is there a such thing as withdrawal symptoms when taking amoxicillan and clarithromycin for 14 days?
Since I've taken Biaxin so many times in the past, will it help again this time? When will it start working? I started taking it yesterday evening?
24 hours: It's pretty much gone in 24 hours. Depends on issue. ...Read more
I did 5 days of biaxin for bronchitis, bronchitis came back three days later, now i'm back on biaxin. Will the biaxin work again?
Antibiotics - biaxin: Biaxin is Clarithromycin - a macrolide antibiotic. It's quite effective for the 'usual' bacteria that cause bronchitis. However 'viruses' can also cause bronchitis and would be unaffected by an antibiotic. In addition, you may have some 'reactive airways disease' which means it's more of an inflammatory process now, rather than a true infection. With antibiotics pls be careful of side-effects! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will biaxin treat a urinary tract infection
- Can you drink alcohol while taking biaxin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Biaxin bad taste in mouth
- Biaxin alcohol
- Biaxin xl 500mg
- Is biaxin a form of penicillin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online