Doctor insights on:
Ocd is characterized by the presence of obsessions/compulsions that are recognized as excessive/unreasonable and time consuming (> 1 hr/day). Obsessions are recurrent/persistent thoughts, impulses, or images. Compulsions are repetitive behaviors or mental acts that one feels driven to perform in response to an obsession. The compulsions are aimed at preventing or ...Read more
Since I've taken Biaxin so many times in the past, will it help again this time? When will it start working? I started taking it yesterday evening?
24 hours: It's pretty much gone in 24 hours. Depends on issue. ...Read more
I did 5 days of biaxin for bronchitis, bronchitis came back three days later, now i'm back on biaxin. Will the biaxin work again?
Antibiotics - biaxin: Biaxin is Clarithromycin - a macrolide antibiotic. It's quite effective for the 'usual' bacteria that cause bronchitis. However 'viruses' can also cause bronchitis and would be unaffected by an antibiotic. In addition, you may have some 'reactive airways disease' which means it's more of an inflammatory process now, rather than a true infection. With antibiotics pls be careful of side-effects! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can zoloft 50 mg treat ocd?
- Will biaxin treat a urinary tract infection
- Can you drink alcohol while taking biaxin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can hypothyroidism cause ocd?
- Short and long term effects of ocd
- Xanax for ocd
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online