Doctor insights on:
Better At Losing Weight Running On Treadmill Or Outside
Running or fast walking on treadmill for losing weight ? For how long daily ? & best time morning b4 or after breakfast ? Or afternoon better ? Thx :)
Treadmill walking.: I always tell people to do cardiovascular exercise before breakfast, as you'll burn much more fat calories for energy than you would if you exercise after eating. Start with 20 minutes on most days of the week and build up from there as it gets easier. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Losing Weight is also known as Lose weight. Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Yes: Depending on your weight, speed & incline the amount of calories burned will be variable. Check this site to get a rough estimate of calories burned: http://www.Nutristrategy.Com/caloriesburned.Htm. ...Read more
Walk run benefit: Medicine declares walking fast 1h as good for cardiovascular system as jogging 45mn, spends more calories running than walking. 1h/d is rational as we work. My psych patients needs more activities for their mind=exercise walks drains stresses from "head to finger tips" then released in the air by the time they come home de-stressed + sleep better. I demand 1h walk twice/d as patients to not work. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sure: In theory the answer is yes. Weight loss happens when energy expended (i.e. Calories burned) supersedes energy taken in (i.e. Calories eaten). With the right diet and enough exercise a teenager could definitely lose weight. Of course there are healthy and unhealthy rates of weight loss so this should be discussed with your teen's doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Walking or running on treadmill to lose weight
- Do you lose more weight on a elliptical or treadmill?
- How much weight can you lose in a month running on a treadmill?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you burn more calories running outside or on a treadmill?
- Will you lose weight from running on a treadmill for two hours a day
- Is the treadmill or elliptical better for losing weight?
- Will running on a treadmill help me lose weight
- What is better to lose weight walking outside or on the treadmill?