Doctor insights on:
Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin
Hi. I have been given chorionic gonadotrophin injection today. I just want to know when I should be having sex in order to get pregnant.
Was given clomifene and chorionic gonadotrophin. Ovulated day 14. Since then having lower abdo pain and lower back ache. Feeling gasy. Is it the drugs?
Yes, likely: Yes, most likely the ovulation induction medications are contributing to this. The Clomiphene stimulates your ovaries to make more dominant follicles and then the HCG trigger shot causes your ovaries to swell and then release those mature eggs. It sounds like you stimulated very well. ...Read more
Actually, no.: This probably would not work to lose weight. It goes up in the beginning of pregnancy, peaks and falls slightly by term. When it goes up, the mother increases in weight and the baby also grows, so it is unlikely that this would result in or enhance weight loss. As of december 6, 2011, the fda has prohibited the sale of "homeopathic" and otc HCG diet products and declared them illegal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Discuss with your MD: You need to discuss with your doctor who ordered those blood work-in regard to the blood work result. ...Read more
does taking fertigyn(chorionic-gonadotropin)5000iu injection in early pregnancy increses hCG in body and t line is dark due to it in pregnant tst?
GIH: This is a tough question to answer in a short response. I have gone on-line to Wikipedia and if you can access that you will find a lot of information about GIH. Can you tell me why you are asking this question? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Human chorionic gonadotrophin hormone
- Human chorionic thyrotropin
- Human chorionic gonadotropin hcg hormone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hcg human chorionic gonadotropin diet
- Human chorionic gonadotropin hcg levels
- Human chorionic gonadotropin hcg drops
- Human chorionic gonadotropin levels during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online