Doctor insights on:
Beta Blockers Vs Calcium Channel Blockers
Name says it all: Calcium channel blockers block the channel that allows vascular tone to increase and lowers blood pressure. The beta blockers work on beta recetors on the vessels to lower pressure . The heart has both beta receptors and calcium channels. Therefore betablockers and some calcium channel blockers can slow the heart rate as well. ...Read more
Which is better to control high BP beta blockers or calcium channel blockers.Are there factors based on which dr decides which will help more.Thanks?
Are beta blockers & calcium channel blockers truly contradicted in Wolff-Parkinson-White patients?
Are these drugs used to reduce cardiac output: calcium channel blockers and beta (receptor) blockers?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calcium channel blockers and beta blockers
- What is the difference between beta blockers calcium channel blockers?
- Side effects of combining beta blockers with calcium channel blockers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ace inhibitor vs beta blocker vs calcium channel blocker
- Beta blocker vs calcium channel blocker for hypertension
- Beta blocker vs calcium channel blocker tachycardia
- Are beta blockers or calcium channel blockers better to manage high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online