Doctor insights on:
Best Way To Potty Train A One Year Old Girl
Parenting: Carefully with compassion and patience.Get a more detailed answer ›
What to do if a one year old girl was diagnosed with leukodystrophy 2 months ago, is there a possible treatment?
3-4 ml: The range is usually 10 mg-15 mg/kg which for a 9 kg kid would be 3-4 ml of this product. ...Read more
What should be the quantity of food at each meal that my one year old baby girl should be having? She is 2 ft 6 inches and weighs 9.3 kilos
approximately: Usually three major and two minor or snack meals per day. Have you graduated your one year old to whole milk? Usually 6-8 ounces of milk 3-4 times per day. Depending on the number of teeth and general health of your child, the consistency of jar or table food and cereal--1-2 jars per feeding. Beware choking hazard foods. Ask pediatrician. ...Read more
My 1 year old girl suddenly wakes up at night then sleeps 5mins later after consoling.she used to sleep through the night before..why is this?
Keep hydrated: We're seeing a lot of gastroenteritis, or the "stomach flu". Currently it's the norwalk virus, or a norovirus. The biggest thing is making sure she doesn't get dehydrated. Watch urine output, tears, drooling and energy level. If those start to flag a bit, then go get her looked at. ...Read more
Hi all! can my 1 year old baby girl take oravil sirop or it is restricted for adults only? Thank youu
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 5 year old who will not potty train
- Best food for 1 year old baby girl
- Night potty training 6 year old girl
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Easiest way to potty train
- How to potty train my 3 year old son?
- Can't potty train my 3 year old
- How do i potty train my two year old daughter?
- Talk to a pediatrician online