Doctor insights on:
Best Way To Heal A Sprained Foot
Sprain: Sprains of the foot can take anywhere from the couple of days up to eight weeks for the symptoms to resolve. If the symptoms do not resolve and are not improving you should see a podiatrist for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
How long does it takes a grade 2 sprain to heal? I had my sprain from january but am feeling pain wen i put my foot under heavy things and try to lift
Depends on severity.: Could take weeks to months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: Depends on how it is treated but an average would be 8-12 weeks. ...Read more
If I sprained my ankle last week, do I have to keep my foot elevated? What does this do to help it heal?
Maybe: Elevation helps to reduce swelling and somewhat immobilizes the foot and ankle. If you can walk on it and there is not much pain I would use a compression wrap and walk as tolerated. ...Read more
I sprained my foot not my ankle its been 3 weeks already and I still feel pain and its a little bit swollen too, how long does it take to heal?
See 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best way to heal a fractured foot
- Best way to treat a sprained foot
- Best way to heal a sprained wrist
- How long does it take for a foot sprain to heal?
- Best way to heal a cold sore scab
- What is the best way to help a mid fractured humerus heal?
- How to heal a sprained foot fast?
- Best way to heal a nose piercing
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free