Doctor insights on:
Best Way To Have Sex
Slowly: Your first sexual encounter should be approached slowly and with tender care. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
I would like to know what's the best way to have sex while you on your period. I have my periods for two to three days each month.
I am a virgin. What is the best way to start having sex when everything seems so tight down there? It hurts when i try to put anything.
Sex: Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your perspective, one does not go to the doctor to learn how to have or when to have sex. There are some significant ethical rules about this. I often encourage my patients to get a good guide to sex like "the joy of sex' to learn the basics. Mothers and older sisters or aunts are often a good source of information as well. ...Read more
I've lost my sex drive, me + my my bf only have sex 2-3 times a month. Im under stress from uni, brother in afghan + hav bn workin on body confidence.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best time to have sex after follicle ruptures?
- Have a mildly retroflexed uterus what is the best way to get pregnant
- I have pick marks on my face what's the best way to get rid of them
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to have a miscarriage?
- Is there any way other than having sex to make an erection go away?
- I have a svere sinus infection what is the best way to treat this
- Best time to have sex for first time
- Best time to have sex without getting pregnant