Doctor insights on:
Best Way To Have Sex
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Slowly: Your first sexual encounter should be approached slowly and with tender care. ...Read more
I would like to know what's the best way to have sex while you on your period. I have my periods for two to three days each month.
I am a virgin. What is the best way to start having sex when everything seems so tight down there? It hurts when i try to put anything.
Sex: Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on your perspective, one does not go to the doctor to learn how to have or when to have sex. There are some significant ethical rules about this. I often encourage my patients to get a good guide to sex like "the joy of sex' to learn the basics. Mothers and older sisters or aunts are often a good source of information as well. ...Read more
Does OPK detect when the egg has been released or when you should have sex? As i thought u should hav sex prior to ovulation
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to have a miscarriage?
- Best time to have sex without getting pregnant
- Sex for very first time what's the best way to do it but still enjoy it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the safest way to have oral sex with someone who is hpv positive?
- Is there any way other than having sex to make an erection go away?
- What is the best time to have sex after follicle ruptures?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- Best time to have sex for first time