Doctor insights on:
Best Treatment For Acne Rosacea
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions. It affects about 80% of adolescents. Acne starts as a blockage of the sebaceous glands followed by inflammation. It occurs in areas where there are lots of sebaceous glands, such as the face back and chest. The hallmarks of the condition are blackheads, whiteheads (closed comedones), papules, pustules, cysts, nodules, and sometimes scarring. There are numerous treatments available, both topical and systemic. The most commonly used are benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, and antibiotics ...Read more
With having amyopathic dermatomyositis and acne rosacea at the same time, can I have laser therapy for the acne scars or what treatment would work?
Lasers for scars: Your question is a little unclear as in rosacea there is not usually acne scars. Perhaps you meant acne vulgaris rather than acne rosacea. Anyway, you would be able in most circumstances to be able to receive laser for the redness of rosacea or laser for acne scars. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you suggest if I have bumps, scars, and redness from acne on my face. Could I use rosacea treatment to get rid of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best acne rosacea program
- Acne rosacea treatment techniques
- Laser treatment for acne rosacea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acne rosacea natural treatment
- Psoriasis rosacea acne treatment
- Acne rosacea skin care treatment
- Acne rosacea
- Talk to a dermatologist online