Doctor insights on:
Best Time To Drink Boost Glucose Control
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Acromegaly GH suppression test 1 fasting and 4 times at intervals post glucose drink. Do all 4 post glucose have to suppress for negative test?
Besides keeping glucose under control, what to do to keep kidneys healthy? Is drinking too much fluids bad for kidneys because they work harder?
Kidney health : Diabetes and high blood pressure are the two major causes of kidney failure - by far. So keeping blood sugar and blood pressure under control will go a long way to protecting your kidneys! watching salt intake can help control blood pressure. Exercise helps with both blood sugar and blood pressure control. Kidney patients on dialysis may be restricted as to their fluid intake. Good luck. Lgromko. ...Read more
Im 14 weeks pregnant. I was drinking a boost glucose protein shake then realized the expiration was 3 months ago. Should i worry?
Trick question!: Hi. If you're metabolically NORMAL, you won't fail!!! That's why it's a TEST! Are you trying to pull our legs?! ...Read more
Only if there: Were no calories in the tea.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best time to drink weight gainer
- What is the best time for drink milk?
- When is the best time to start birth control
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is the best time to drink water when working out
- Best time to drink aloe vera juice
- Best time to drink a protein shake to build muscle
- When is the best time to drink egg white protein
- Boost glucose control nutritional facts