Doctor insights on:
Best Time Of Day To Take Synthroid
My dr priscribed 50mcg.some confusion i take 25mcg thyroxine 20 day then i relise my mistake & stop 25mcg. what sufficiant time gap when i take 50mcg?
59: Should be working OK within a week or two. If that is not working well let your doctor know and have the dosing adjusted. ...Read more
I'm constantly choking whenever i eat. This happens about 2-3 times a day for the past month. I take thyroxine for hypothyroidism. What could this be?
Not thyroid related: This needs evaluation and you need to see a gastroenterologist to rule out potentially very serious issues. ...Read more
Hi! am I able to take protonix and Synthroid at same time in the morning? Doe it matter? Thanks for your time:)
Yes: No interactions between the 2 drugs.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes it is ok: Yes it is ok.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best time of day to take vitamin b12
- Best time of day to take claritin
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a best time of day to take anabolic steroids?
- What is the best time of day to take crestor?
- Best time of day to take stool softener
- Best time of day to take acidophilus
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free