Doctor insights on:
Best Protein Shakes For People With Thyroid Problems
Lately, i was found with minor high level of thyroid.I workout and i drink whey protein shakes..So is it safe to take whey in thyroid disorder?
You can have problems with they thyroid making too much or too little thyroid hormone. You can also have problems with it being too large (goiter) of having nodules or cysts in it. There are also occasional thyroid cancers. Most thyroid problems can be easily diagnosed and treated ...Read more
It depends: It depends on what the base of the protein is, and whether your body is sensitive to it or not. Some who are sensitive to dairy products, for instance, might not tolerate whey protein well, and develop sensitivity responses -- possibly leading to "sinus problems." also the other milk being used in the shake could be an issue. Alternatives are pea or soy protein -- and coconut or almond milk, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been taking protein shakes since the last 3 months daily and do not exercise. Will there be any problem in me continuing the habit?
Hey i drank a protein shake 2days ago and i still feel soar in my stomach i have been drinking protein shakes for 2 years now and never had a problem?
My husband got jaw surgery and he need to be on liquid diet for 6 weeks. Can you please recommend which protein shakes are best and any good diet?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Protein shakes and kidney problems
- The best protein shakes for runners
- The best homemade protein shakes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is best time for protein shakes
- Can fat people drink protein shakes?
- Diet food for people with thyroid problems
- Is it best to take protein shakes before or after a workout?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free