Doctor insights on:
Best Non Alcoholic Beer
No: that is not a lot.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you have alcoholic fatty liver is a beer or two a day still okay along with non alcoholic beer?
Talk to doc.: Abstinence is generally recommended. However your case may be mor or less so. Talk with your doc. ...Read more
O'doul beer is non alcoholic but has has 0.5 percent alcohol and my husband drinks four a day. does this effect the liver with liver disease?
Calories !: Fatty liver is incredibly common, predominantly due to: high alcohol intake, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity. The more of these risks you have, the greater the chance of fatty liver. Addressing these risks is an important step to correcting fatty liver. Distinguish hepatosteatosis (fatty liver) from steatohepatitis (fatty liver with abnormal liver tests that risks cirrhosis & liver cancer). ...Read more
Is it dangerous to mix 3-4 non alcoholic beer with xanax? I understand most non alcohol beer contains a tiny amount of alcohol.
Could be.: It is not good to drink with any psychotropic medications at all. The combination could increase the sedation and potency of the substances depending on the dose of the medication and the amount of the alcohol. The effect also depends on whether you ingested these drugs on an empty stomach. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i drin non alcoholic beer if i have a fatty liver?
- Non alcoholic beer hangover
- Can the hops in non alcoholic beer help you sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are non alcoholic beers safe for pregnant women?
- Brand names of non alcoholic beer
- Can pregnant women drink non alcoholic beer?
- Does non alcoholic beer have alcohol?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free