Doctor insights on:
Best Milk To Drink During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Hello doctors good morning! If can I drinking muscles milk gainer for everyday during pregnancy?? Thanks?
What are health benefits of drinking regular tea with a spoonful of sugar and non fat milk during pregnancy?
None. : This really isn't benefitting you.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am in 26th week of pregnancy and unble sleep during night. How to cope up with this. I am also drinking warm milk before bed.
Exercise : Increase your exercise during the day. Wake up extra early so you'll be sleepy at night. Avoid taking naps during the day. Limit caffeine intake. Read a book before going to sleep. Avoiding late-night television ipad or other stimulating activities. Try yoga or other relaxation techniques. Hopefully some of these tips will help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sure!: All these beverages are a good idea in moderation. They help maintain hydration and avoid preterm labor and oligohydramnios. Talk to your obstetrician if you have diabetes mellitus to make sure you are not violating your caloric restrictions. Just make sure you only drink pasteurized products! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it important to drink milk during pregnancy?
- The advantages of drinking milk during pregnancy
- Is drinking milk good during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benefits drinking milk during pregnancy
- Drinking soya milk during pregnancy
- Is it safe to drink milk during pregnancy?
- Drinking a lot of milk during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online