Doctor insights on:
Best Medicine For Bursitis
Simple measures: To begin with, stop the activity that caused the flare-up. Rest the affected area as much as you can. Ice the area. Use tylenol and anti-inflammatory meds for pain relief. With these simple measures and time, most flare-ups will calm down. If they do not progressively improve in 7-10 days, see a doctor. ...Read more
Rest the joint and : Treatment typically involves resting the affected joint and protecting it from further trauma. In most cases, bursitis pain goes away within a few weeks with proper treatment, but recurrent flare-ups of bursitis are common, that time it may require injection or surgery. ...Read more
Not associated: A bra strap does not prevent, help or make shoulder motion more difficult. The repetitive motion of the shoulder along with some collarbone spurs that protrude down into the bursa region can cause inflammation of the bursa and the pain associated with it. Inflammation of the rotator cuff tendon can also cause an irritation of the overlying bursa leading to bursitis as well. ...Read more
See below: Relative rest, stretching and nonsteroidal medications. If it persists, see your doctor. ...Read more
Knee bursitis : Semmimambrosus bursitis likely referring to popliteal (baker's) cyst. Symptomatic cyst treatment is targeted at joint disorder that may be present, such as osteo- or rheumatoid arthritis, or meniscal injury, which may be causing increased synovial fluid & enlarged cyst. Can try knee aspiration/steroid injection, us guided direct cyst aspiration/injection, ortho. ...Read more
Dr says she thinks I have bursitis in hip due to constant pain on left side. What causes this and what's best cure?
Can you give me advice for my first time bursitis hip pain from laying on hard bunk. best massage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best medicine for itchy throat
- What is the best anti diarrhea medicine that works fast for tourists?
- What is the best medicine for sinus congestion and a cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which is the best medicine for typhide infection and high esr
- Best otc medicine for lower back pain pobably a back spasm
- Best ayurvedic medicine for likoria
- What is the best medicine for a toothache?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free