Doctor insights on:
Best Iron Poor Blood Treatment
I am busy with my large family and don't have time for taking a child to doctors for something like iron poor blood. Who do we see for one-stop treatment?
Iron deficiency anem: Anemia makes you tired and pale. Some get lightheaded, or have chest pain or shortness of breath. Iron deficiency can cause "pica" (craving something above and beyond needing it for food). The most common symptom is munching ice. Other people crave starch, chalk, dirt, or other unusual substances. It's important that iron-deficient people see an md so dangerous things like GI cancer are ruled out. ...Read more
19yo F, 5"1 125lb. Had blood test bc dr suspected low iron.Turns out my iron levels are actually beyond high, way too high.what this mean? Treatments?
Exercise & Nutrition: Once you've been diagnosed w/hypertension (high blood pressure), decide w/your family doc if you can start w/lifestyle modification before going on meds. With that said, even if you need drugs, lifestyle modification is still a good idea. For instance, quit smoking, exercise regularly & eat healthy. Get enough sleep & consider meditation, too. And buy a BP cuff to measure your response to efforts. ...Read more
Avoid : Decongestants as they can raise bp.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for iron poor blood
- Quickly iron poor blood treatment
- Over the counter treatment for iron poor blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Iron poor blood
- What is the best treatment for poor sleeping?
- What is the best treatment for poor nutrition?
- What is the best treatment for poor language skills?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free