Doctor insights on:
Best Insoles For Ball Of Foot Pain
Ball of foot pain: Could be a neuroma or painful capsulitis. The pain in your leg is most likely because you are walking differently to compensate for the pain. See a podiatrist for a thorough examination, diagnosis, and treatment options. Over the counter shoe inserts may help with the pain (spenco, superfeet, or power step are the brands i like). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What causes ball of foot pain and soreness running along the top of the foot? Ill-fitting shoes? Overuse? Sleeping w/feet tucked under covers?
Foot pain for 6 months on and off, started wide spread across ball of foot, now situated nearer big toes but on ball of foot. weight bearing hurts?
Can resting sprained ankle/no rehab and limping for months after the injury cause achilles tightness and bottom of foot pain(metatarsalgia, plantar f)?
Compensation....: Limping for months, with or without pain, can cause a change in the mechanics of your normal walk. This is known as compensatory change or compensation. As the body compensates, you can expect that new problems such as muscle tightness and weight shifting will develop. Treating these new symptoms can be even more challenging than treating the original ones. A Healthtap specialist can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best shoes for ball of foot pain
- What is the best treatment for pain in ball of foot?
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for pain in arch of foot?
- Herbal treatment for pain in ball of foot
- Shoes for ball of foot pain
- Causes for bottom of foot to have stinging pain when standing on feet
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free