Doctor insights on:
Best Home Treatment For Vitiligo
Limited: Oral vitamins including b complex, vitamin c and Folic Acid along with ginkgo biloba are sometimes helpful in repigmentation skin. However localized vitiligo is best treated with phototherapy such as narrow band uvb. There are home units available by prescription form a dermatologist if multiple office visits is not practical. ...Read more
Rule out underlying: Some cases of vitiligo (a minority) are caused by an underlying medical condition. It is important to rule out those conditions, since treating them will often stop the vitiligo. Assuming there is no underlying condition, tacrolimus ointment, corticosteroid creams, and intralesional steroid injections are pretty much the only options at the present time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best treatment currently available for vitiligo، My sister suffers from vitiligo on the face What is the best treatment for vitiligo 00000?
Vitilogo: The best treatment is a referral to a Dermatologist. Your primary doctor will arrange this. ...Read more
Vitiligao: This is an idiopathic condition that has no universillay accepted treatment. In use are psoralen followed by puva, oxsoralen ultra, pseudo-catalase and calcium followed by uvb, calcipotriene and uvb treatments, surgical grafting with keratinocyte co-cultures, certain 308 excimer laser treatments with or without tacrolimus. Obvious discuss this with your skin doctor as there are even newer treatmen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best home treatment for dandruff
- What is the best home treatment for extremely dry skin?
- Best home treatment for acne
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- What is the best treatment for small penis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online