Doctor insights on:
Best Face Cream For Sensitive Skin
Have dry, sensitive skin. Found 1 face cream that works but is Asian import sold at 1 expensive chain in us. Is it safe to buy it on site like ebay?
Too many to name: There are a ton of options. If you want to start with a very effective otc cream...Try cetaphil or cerave. ...Read more
Cleansers: Most skin cleansers remove more than they should. As the brand of cleansers and moisturizers recommended by more dermatologists than any other, cetaphil® cleansers work to cleanse, moisturize and gently remove what your skin doesn’t need, without stripping away natural emollients and oils. Cetaphil® gentle skin cleanser and daily facial cleanser are non-irritating ...Read more
I'm worried because my underarms have been itching.. Whats the best shaving cream and razor to use for sensitive skin, what do you suggest?
Products: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
I have bad acne. I wash my face about daily and put on acne cream, but nothing seems to really work. I have sensitive skin also, so products are harsh?
Have sort of sensitive skin. Never put creams on my face. I use Dove sensitive bar soap.like it. But have few pimples show up often. Pls give advice! ?
I have rosascia and very sensitive skin. What day and night cream can I use that is not expensive?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best face creams for sensitive skin
- The best creams for sensitive skin
- The best eye creams for sensitive skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best face wash for sensitive skin
- The best anti wrinkle creams sensitive skin
- The best anti aging creams for sensitive skin
- Best face cream for dry skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online