Doctor insights on:
Best Eye Treatment For Dark Circles
Dark Circles: Circles under eye can be due to: allergy "allergic shiners", fatigue, genetic variation, aging. Lower lid skin is very thin so blood vessels under skin can make area look dark. Topical creams/fillers can help hide circles: only mask condition with no cure. What helps: drink 8 cups water/day, sunblock, hat, enough rest; avoid rubbing; makeup; facial plastic surgery when severe; allergist can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nothing easy: Some think cucumber slices can help. No known medication will reduce this. It is sometimes due to prominent vascular pattern under this thin skin. And of course you can cover it with makeup. If all else fails, discuss with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a more permanent removal. ...Read more
Mild early stage dark circles under eyes and bags under eyes, what preventative home remedies or OTC treatments would you suggest?
What is the best treatment for dark circles around eyes other than enough sleep.They are around the whole eye from top as well. Advise me .?
Pray?: Nothing can be done. Consider injectable filers. ...Read more
Several things!: Dark circles are caused by 1) deep eye socket vascularity (nothing to do about this), 2) darker skin pigmentation (hydroquinone therapy or periorbital peels can lighten), and 3 )shadows from eyelid "bags" (eyelid lift surgery can smooth and remove the shadow-causing bulges). Prominent periorbital veins can be eliminated by skillful sclerotherapy (without worry about vision--different vessels). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whats the best treatment for dark circles
- Best eye cream for dark circles drugstore
- Best eye creams for dark circles puffiness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes and treatment of under eye dark circles
- Treatment for under eye dark circles home remedies
- What is the best treatment for dark circles under eyes?
- Dark eye circle
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free