Doctor insights on:
Best Color Contacts For Dark Eyes
No: It is not bad, but it will make the eyes look a bit muddy. ...Read more
Brown: Brown.But why cover green eyes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Kids&dark eyeCircles: Dark circles under the eyes could be from alck of sleep or even hayt fever. You should se the pediatrican if you think your child has allergies. Good sleep is important for even toddelrs, so make sure the child sleeps atlest 10-12 hours in a 24 hour period and atleast 10 hours in the night. ...Read more
Brown or grey: To block the uv light most effectively, sunglasses of brown or grey are the best. These always have incorporated in them uv blockage. Other colors are mostly cosmetic and a few for special circumstances. None are bad for the eyes although some are not effective. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes they can be: All contact lenses are medical devices that require a prescription and proper fitting by an eye care professional. In fact selling contact lenses over-the-counter, whether cosmetic or to correct vision, is illegal. Permanent eye damage can occur if the lenses do not fit properly - see an eye care specialist for a prescription. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are color contacts bad for your eyes?
- Amethyst contacts on dark brown eyes
- Do color contacts work on brown eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best brand of contacts for dry eyes?
- Can dark brown eyes change color?
- Best for dark circles under eyes
- Change eye color contacts
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free