Doctor insights on:
Best Arm Exercises To Tone For Women
Doing arm raises every day with the big dumbbell but hurts the shoulder joint/ is this the best exercise to tone the chest?
No: While dumbbell exercises can be very beneficial, they can also put stress on joints if not done properly. It sounds like you are putting stress on the shoulder joint and this should be avoided. Push ups are good exercises to tone the chest but can be modified to your level. If you are not sure how to do exercise the right way, seek out a personal trainer or physical therapist. ...Read more
Hard work: Unfortunately, the best way is to go to the gym. You can also do push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups at home. Going for brisk walks while swinging your arms with help as well. Good luck!! ...Read more
Do you like doing : other types of exercises? For example, doing yoga can tone not only your arms but your abs, back, buttocks, legs. It's an overall body toner using your body isometrically as a weight. The other exercise that does similarly is swimming even if it's just doing aqua aerobics, or laps. Does a beautiful job of toning arms and full body in a weightless environment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bicep: And tricep curls..google for demonstration.Get a more detailed answer ›
How can I tone up and get fit? Exercise bike and some dumbbells. I'd like to work on my abdomen, thighs, bum and arms. Suggestions please?
See details: You need to get to the gym and begin strength training. If weight is a problem a low carbohydrate diet needs to be started. If you can afford one, a personal trainer at the gym can help you get started. The next best option would be partnering with a friend that frequents the gym so you can train together. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best arm toning exercises with hand weights for women
- The best leg exercises for women to tone and get rid of cottage cheese
- What exercises best suit women to burn fat and tone muscle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to tone arms and legs for women
- Tone up exercises for women in their 40s
- Best exercises to tone love handles
- Best exercises to tone bum and thighs
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free