Doctor insights on:
Benzoyl Peroxide Wrinkles
Meds: Many patients do well with over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid preparations. Some patients require topical or oral antibiotics or retinoids as well. If the over the counter meds alone don't control your acne after a month of daily use, see a doctor for additional treatment options. It is important to be persistent, and some patients 'get worse before they get better'. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Is benzoyl peroxide a steroid?
- Uses benzoyl peroxide
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benzoyl peroxide scarring
- Pimple cream benzoyl peroxide
- Uses of benzoyl peroxide gel
- What is benzoyl peroxide?
- Talk to a dermatologist online