Doctor insights on:
Benzoyl Peroxide For Pimples
How to use clindamycin- benzoyl peroxide for pimples? What is the routine? Does the ointment have a specific name?
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
The problem is, since I use a benzoyl peroxide cream, the pimples have dried out quite a lot. Can i now pick it off?
No: If you start to pick them off there will be more reaction and poss. Infection. ...Read more
Meds: Many patients do well with over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid preparations. Some patients require topical or oral antibiotics or retinoids as well. If the over the counter meds alone don't control your acne after a month of daily use, see a doctor for additional treatment options. It is important to be persistent, and some patients 'get worse before they get better'. ...Read more
I get pimples during summertime on my chin area.Can I use benzoyl peroxide cream just on my pimples? I use a normal oil free cleanser and nothing else
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benzoyl peroxide for clear skin
- Salicylic acid vs benzoyl peroxide for cystic acne
- How to mix benzoyl peroxide aloe vera for acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is benzoyl peroxide safe for teens?
- Benzoyl peroxide for warts
- What are the treatments for benzoyl peroxide swelling?
- Salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide for whiteheads
- Talk to a dermatologist online