Doctor insights on:
Benzoic Acid Allergy
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Allergy symptoms: Allergy symptoms are varied and may include hives, itchy, swelling, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, wheezing, throat swelling, shortness of breath, stomach pain, vomiting or diarrhea. When people are allergic to a food most reactions occur soon after ingestion. It is doubtful that someone is allergic to ascorbic acid although it is possible to react to citrus fruits. ...Read more
Refer to the orthopo: Pls keep taking your meds, and refer asap to your orthopod, he/she might want to consult an allergist or evaluate your symptoms accordingly, which might be due to the materials used orsomething else causing the symptoms. ...Read more
What to do if I have acid reflux and have other food allergies what should I buy that is healthy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benzoic acid ointment
- How to differentiate between acid reflux allergies or asthma in toddlers?
- Phosphoric acid allergy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benzoic acid side effects
- Benzoic acid compound ointment
- Benzoic acid uses
- How to get vitamin c with a citrus acid allergy?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free