Doctor insights on:
Benicar Beta Blocker
Fatigue: Fatigue is the most common side effect, which may include daytime sleepiness. Erectile dysfunction may also occur. A beta- blocker also lowers heart rate and blood pressure, so if you are sensitive to it, or the dose is too large, bradycardia (low heart rate) or hypotension (low blood pressure) may occur. ...Read more
Poss side effects: Possible side effects of beta-blockers include: sexual dysfunction in males, HDL reduction, increased triglycerides, bronchoconstriction/ shortness of breath, bradycardia, hypotension, heart block, fatigue, and dizziness. However, don't forget that most people do fine, or have a brief adjustment period then are fine. Talk w/ ur doc about whether potential benefits>potential risks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is benicar hct a beta blocker?
- Beta blocker
- Alpha/beta blocker
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is lisinopril hctz a beta blocker?
- Is lisinopril a diuretic or beta blocker?
- Beta blocker natural alternative
- Beta blocker natural
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free