Doctor insights on:
Benefits Of Honey On Face
Applying honey to myface morning&night daily . washing face 15-20mins after application.what's the benefit of doing so and is it a good procedure?
Wound salve: M?nuka honey is a monofloral honey produced in new zealand and australia from the nectar of the m?nuka tree. It is very thick. Many believe that it has antibacterial and anti-infective properties and makes a good wound salve although not for the most serious or chronic wounds. Wild honey has been used on scrapes and cuts for thousands of years. Pasteurized honey doesn't work, only raw, wild honey. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Surprising benefits: While honey is mostly sugar, it also contains a broad range of beneficial phytonutrients proven to have many health benefits. Raw honey is an excellent natural cough syrup, applied topically helps wounds to heal (; is antimicrobial), stimulates immune function, is an antioxidant, lowers cholesterol ; c-reactive protein ; is a relatively healthy sweetener for diabetics- see http://bit.Ly/1aporiw. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benefits of using aloe vera gel on face
- Benefits of using aloe vera on face
- Benefits of lemon juice on face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benefits of honey water on acne
- What are the benefits of honey on skin boils?
- What are the benefits of using grape seed oil on the face?
- Benefits of aloe vera on skin face
- Benefits of raw honey on face