Doctor insights on:
Benefits Of Grape Seed Oil
Grape seed oil: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/grape-seedGet a more detailed answer ›
Anti-oxidant: Some compounds in grape seed extract may be effective in relieving symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency. Studies show beneficial effects of grape seed extract for diabetic retinopathy . Components may benefit the heart or help prevent cognitive decline, Alzheimer's disease. ...Read more
Is grape seed oil is good oil for frying?
Which oils are healthy choice to use for frying?
Frying Not Healthy.: In general frying is not healthy. But if you insist and enjoy fried food, try olive oil or vegetable oils. ...Read more
Massage your baby: Grape seed oil is great for massaging your baby. As an oil, it's as safe as any vegetable oil. For babies under 4 months i avoid anything but breast milk or formula. If you want to use grape seed oil to cook food for your baby, it's fine, but we actually encourage saturated fats for children under 2 years old. ...Read more
Good question: As what? A drink or a lubricant? Sorry, the answer is "no" to both. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of using grape seed oil on the face?
- Grape seed oil capsules
- Grape seed oil acne
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benefits of eating grape seeds
- What is grape seed oil good for?
- Is grape seed oil good for you?
- What is grape seed oil used for?
- What are the benefits of cooking with grape seed oil?