Doctor insights on:
Benefits Of Eating Pescatarian
Exclusively BF my 5mon old & I'm a pescatarian. Her Dr. told me to go on a dairy free diet now bc of her sensitivity. Struggling to find a proper diet?
Breast feeding. : The comment - you are what you eat apples twice to Breast feeding moms. Keep your diet preferences making sure you are getting the calcium etc your baby needs. Going milk free is more for your pescatarian plan than it will benefit your baby. Milk allergy from mom to baby are very rare. If your baby is fussy (sensitive) it could be how much you feed and what else you feed your baby too ...Read more
Rice: Rice like any other nutrients provide you with energy mainly and some micronutrients. There are no particular benefit of eating rice except mentioned above. Eating certain foods depends on the culture. Rice was eaten more in the east and asia versus wheat and meat in western culture. All of them provide nutrients. A balance diet is best either with or without rice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lacto ovo pescatarian
- Pescatarian diabetes diet
- Going from vegetarian to pescatarian
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lacto ovo pescatarian diet for pregnancy
- List foods pescatarian can eat
- What is the benefit of eating bananas?
- Benefits of eating artichoke hearts
- Pescatarians are not vegetarians