Doctor insights on:
Benefits Lanolin Skin Hair
See 1 more doctor answer
What are the benefits of biotin? I originally bought the pills to help my hair grow faster and be healthier. I hear its good for skin as well but does it actually do to it?
Hair growth/skin: It is claimed to be good for hair growth and is also good for skin.It tends to keep the skin well hydrated from inside and that is good for the skin and stimulates the skin cells renewal process.But in some cases it has been known to cause acne or make it worse. ...Read more
There is none.: Msm or otherwise known as DMSO has been purported to have numerous uses with the vast majority never proven with any scientific data. Hair loss is one of those purported uses. ...Read more
I have read that green tea aids in weight loss, clears skin, prevents cancer, and stimulates hair growth. Are these proven benefits? Which is true?
May cause skin damag: Hair bleach usually contains hydrogen peroxide and some other chemicals that can be toxic/ damaging to the skin. You should wear gloves to apply hair bleach and quick;y wash off any that gets on your skin. Sometimes a soothimngnlotion like lanolin, aloe or hand cream may be helpful too. ...Read more
They can: Your body requires certain vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism and for maintenance of healthy tissues. If the vitamins are filling a deficit in your diet, they will potentially have the effects you are questioning. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of palm oil on hair skin?
- Benefits of sesame oil for hair and skin
- Benefits of aloe vera on skin and hair
- Benefits of hair nail and skin tablets with biotin
- The benefits of fish oil for the hair and skin
- What are the benefits of olive oil for skin hair?
- Aloe vera benefits for hair and skin
- Lanolin skin benefits
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free