Doctor insights on:
Benefits Lanolin Skin Hair
What are the benefits of biotin? I originally bought the pills to help my hair grow faster and be healthier. I hear its good for skin as well but does it actually do to it?
Hair growth/skin: It is claimed to be good for hair growth and is also good for skin.It tends to keep the skin well hydrated from inside and that is good for the skin and stimulates the skin cells renewal process.But in some cases it has been known to cause acne or make it worse. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have read that green tea aids in weight loss, clears skin, prevents cancer, and stimulates hair growth. Are these proven benefits? Which is true?
May cause skin damag: Hair bleach usually contains hydrogen peroxide and some other chemicals that can be toxic/ damaging to the skin. You should wear gloves to apply hair bleach and quick;y wash off any that gets on your skin. Sometimes a soothimngnlotion like lanolin, aloe or hand cream may be helpful too. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: Depends on type of skin, type of hair, your preferences. Shaving does not stimulate hair growth! chemical removal, electrolysis, laser are all used. If you have loss of scalp hair or fail to have regular menstrual bleeding, you may have a medical problem. Some meds, hormones, birth control systems may be factors. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the benefits of palm oil on hair skin?
- Benefits of sesame oil for hair and skin
- Benefits of hair nail and skin tablets with biotin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Aloe vera benefits for hair and skin
- Lanolin skin benefits
- Benefits of avocado for skin and hair
- Fish oil benefits for skin and hair
- Talk to a dermatologist online