Doctor insights on:
Benadryl And Alcohol
Sleepy: If not in excessive doses, would definitely be sleepy. If high or excessive doses of them, or if any thought of self-injury when taking them, should be evaluated and observed in er. ...Read more
My son is nearing 36mos., 34lbs. Is 7.5ml of Benadryl elixir 125mg/5ml every 8hrs too much? Also, prescription Benadryl has 14% alcohol. Does OTC as well?
Check your product: The standard diphenhydramine(benedryl) elixir is 12.5 mg/5ml while the suspension is 25mg/5ml. If you have a 125/5 it would be far too much to give at that weight.If it were the 12.5/5 it would be ok.Available syrup or elixir contain 5-5.6% alcohol. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No it is not: No it is not as it will cause increased sedation and increses the risk of stomach bleeding due to ibuprophen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you mix benadryl and alcohol?
- Mixing alcohol and benadryl
- Alcohol and benadryl interaction
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl after drinking alcohol?
- Can i take allegra and benadryl together?
- Can you give a toddler benadryl and tylenol?
- What is the interaction of alcohol and fluconazole?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free