Doctor insights on:
Belly Swelling After Gallbladder Surgery Months
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Call your surgeon.: Anytime you have problems or questions in the immediate postoperative period, it is a wise idea to talk with the surgeon who performed your surgery. No questions are silly. It would be difficult for us to diagnose what that may be without being able to see it, however. The surgeon is in the best situation to diagnose it. Good luck. ...Read more
Red rash under belly button after a week of gallbladder surgery? painfully itchy and doesn't go away.
Is it possible to get a gallbladder attack after gallbladder surgery? Sometimes i get sharp pains out of no where on my right side of my abdomen.
May be: Something else. How long ago was your surgery? If the surgery was recent then muscle and gas pains can come and go & sometimes can be worse with large or fatty meals. If the surgery was longer ago then see your family doctor for an evaluation as pains can come from many sources. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Belly button pain after gallbladder surgery
- Abdominal swelling after gallbladder surgery
- Swollen belly after gallbladder surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does swelling last after gallbladder surgery?
- Stomach swelling after gallbladder surgery
- Swelling after gallbladder surgery
- Pain months after gallbladder surgery
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free