Doctor insights on:
Belly Button White
Sometimes when i press my belly button, white pus with bad odor comes out. But no other symptoms of pain or fever?
Cyst: You may have a urachal duct cyst. Consult your doctor for further evaluation. ...Read more
Urachal cyst- I have fluid leaking through my belly button white yellow colour while on my period..Along with mid abdominal pain.. What could this be?
My belly button piercing has this white puss going out of it do I clean the puss away with a tissue or not?
Q tip: Remove the belly button ring, wash with soap and water, clean the area with a q tip 2x2 etc. Apply antibiotic ointment to area and replace the ring. Do this several times aday until the infection cures up. Prior to all of this obtain a culture of the drainage. You may need antibiotics. You cld be allergic to the metal. ...Read more
I have a pimple on my stomach it is about 3 inches above my belly button. It is a white ball and it's red and hard around it. It hurts and had pus.
Contact dermatitis: The most common cause i see for itching in that area is allergy to a metal, usually nickel. Most people wear a metal belt buckle, or have a metal snap and/or zipper on their pants, and if you're allergic to the metal in that buckle or snap, it will cause itching. Another possibility is that you may have gotten an irritating substance of some sort trapped inside your belly button. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White discharge in belly button
- White stuff belly button pregnant
- Thick white substance in belly button
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White discharge from belly button
- Pregnancy white spot below belly button
- White bump near belly button piercing
- White spots near and around belly button
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online