Doctor insights on:
Belly Button Pain Male
I have a slight swelling redness just above my belly button...pain when stretching..otherwise no pain...i am 32 yes male?
Pinkish ball looking thing on my belly button.Pain comes on and off in the day, im a 18 yr old male.?
What can be the cause for sharp belly button pain? I rarely get these anymore, but it worsens when bending backwards or going to the bathroom?
I HAVE A TERRIBLE BELLY BUTTON PAIN I AM 8 WEEKS PREG IS IT NORMAL I CANT BEND OR TURN AROUND IT HURTS SO BAD ?
Belly-button pain: Belly-button (umbilical) pain may originate locally due to infection or herniation, or be "referred" from another abdominal location like the appendix. Signs/symptoms of concern include: local redness ; drainage, umbilical bulging that can't be reduced with gentle pressure, fever, vomiting, change in bowels, generalized abdominal tenderness (suggests peritonitis), worsening pain. Get checked NOW. ...Read more
Needs more info: Pain in the belly button can a sign of infection or an object in the belly button. If you are talking about abdominal pain around the belly button, the most common causes are constipation and high acid in the stomach. Seek medical care if the child develops fever, severe pain, persistent vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or pain in the right lower part of the abdomen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Adult male belly button pain
- Pain behind belly button male
- Pain in belly button area male
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain belly button male
- Sharp pain in belly button area male
- What can cause stomach pain right below my belly button?
- Belly button pain when urinating
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online