Doctor insights on:
Belly Button Pain In Women
I have temp of 35.6 degrees. Lower right pelvic pain and pain around belly button pain is sharp cramping my back hurts. Not pregnant 18 years female?
What can be the cause for sharp belly button pain? I rarely get these anymore, but it worsens when bending backwards or going to the bathroom?
I HAVE A TERRIBLE BELLY BUTTON PAIN I AM 8 WEEKS PREG IS IT NORMAL I CANT BEND OR TURN AROUND IT HURTS SO BAD ?
Belly-button pain: Belly-button (umbilical) pain may originate locally due to infection or herniation, or be "referred" from another abdominal location like the appendix. Signs/symptoms of concern include: local redness ; drainage, umbilical bulging that can't be reduced with gentle pressure, fever, vomiting, change in bowels, generalized abdominal tenderness (suggests peritonitis), worsening pain. Get checked NOW. ...Read more
Needs more info: Pain in the belly button can a sign of infection or an object in the belly button. If you are talking about abdominal pain around the belly button, the most common causes are constipation and high acid in the stomach. Seek medical care if the child develops fever, severe pain, persistent vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or pain in the right lower part of the abdomen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain under belly button in women
- Pain around the belly button in women
- Pain in belly button when touched
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in belly button and lower back
- What does a sharp pain in your belly button mean?
- Pain in middle of stomach above belly button
- Sharp stabbing pain in belly button
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online