Doctor insights on:
Belly Button Pain After Eating
Sharp pain near belly button after eating, pain 7 scale 1- 10. Can't lay down. Constipated. What to do?
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately addressed by your doctor in real-time (face-to-face). Only after a thorogh evaluation, possibly including labs and other studies, can he/she determine what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
I have pain on my lower right of belly button the pain is worse after eating. Also have nausea and now loose stools?
Need evaluation: How long have you had these symptoms? Have you lost weight? Has there been any blood in your stools? If you have had the symptoms for more than two weeks or if you had blood in stool or lost weight, please see your doctor at your earliest to exclude inflammation in the intestine. ...Read more
Belly button pain and visibly pulling down on right side, belly big/tight/makes waves, nausea, hard to breathe after eating, bigger/pain on rt. Ovary?
I have had a pale stool, I'm not sure if eating a lot of broccoli can do that or not. Also pain in stomach around belly button, pain in rib area and gassy.
Would get checkeded: Out so that the reasons for pain can be determined ; a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Hi I have slight belly button pain after 5th day embryo transfer is this normal also have slight period like pains?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain around belly button after eating
- Pain above belly button after eating
- Belly button pain after hysterectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Belly button pain after surgery
- Belly button pain after pregnancy
- Belly button pain after laparoscopy
- Lump above belly button after eating
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online