Doctor insights on:
Belly Button Location
Appendicitis: Appendicitis often starts with pain around the belly button and then migrates more to the right side. Anything that is causing irritation in the abdominal cavity can present as pain around the belly button because that is where the tissue that lines the cavity bunches together. ...Read more
I've had severe sensitivity and tenderness on the right side of my belly button and in the exact same location in my lower back for 5 days. No nausea.
Contact dermatitis: The most common cause i see for itching in that area is allergy to a metal, usually nickel. Most people wear a metal belt buckle, or have a metal snap and/or zipper on their pants, and if you're allergic to the metal in that buckle or snap, it will cause itching. Another possibility is that you may have gotten an irritating substance of some sort trapped inside your belly button. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sleep apnea and nightmares
- Diagram tooth
- Is the white discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen lower left abdomen symptoms
- Babys eye swollen
- Is gender a factor in cystic hygroma?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online