Doctor insights on:
Belly Button Is Sore To The Touch
I am 42 and i recently felt a small lump just above my belly button that was sore to the touch i also had a bowel movement and found bright red blood?
See a doctor: You need a full evaluation. Cannot begin to diagnose this, but it is imperative that you see somebody and have these issues addressed soon. Blood in stool is often from hemorrhoids or anal fissures but may also suggest cancer or other inflammatory illnesses. Go soon and good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I Got a pulling feeling behind my belly button and across that area. Its not sore just feels weird also nippeles small bit dry and tender to touch ?
I have diastasis recti , my belly button is now sticking out , is this ok , it is slightly sore to touch , is it my diastasis recti spreading ?
Hernia...: Diastasis recti is the separation of the abdominal wall muscles above the belly button which causes a lump when intrabdominal pressure increases as when doing a sit-up. Protrusion of the belly button suggests a different problem - most likely a hernia. I suggest you see your physician for an exam. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had my gallbladder out a year ago and my incision in my belly button is so sore and white puss and very red and hurts to touch I was also pregnant.
I have seen doc in ER , he gave me meds however it keeps coming back , puss/ blood/ sore to touch belly button :( this is been going on for a year :(?
Consult your doctor: If er treatment was unsuccessful you should consult your family doctor or a surgeon you need a re evaluation with exam and a culture of the pussy discharge and you may need to be treated with appropriate antibiotics and may need exploration of the area if indicated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my skin so sore to the touch like my whole body is bruised?
- The top of my head is sore to touch
- The left side of one of my breasts is sore to the touch should i be concerned
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Belly button ring problems is itching and slight wetness an allergy to the ring
- My skin is sore to the touch
- My eye is sore to the touch
- What is the belly button attached to?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online