Doctor insights on:
Being Able To Touch Your Toes
No: It is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why is it easier to bend forward than backward? Most people can touch their toes, but few can do a contortion backbend.
Since one month ago the bottom of one of my left toes has gotten a reddish color and hurts to touch. It is still like that.
Possible infection: Redness and pin are 2 of the cardinal signs that you may have an infection in the toe. See a foot doctor to find out if it is . Sometimes you can get a foreign body in the toes ( splinter etc) that becomes iflamed as well. There are certain forms of arthritis ( e.g. Psoriatic) that present with one swollen painful toe. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
a small sized freckle recently appeared on the tip of my toe and hurts to touch a bit! it's dark in colour
should i be worried?
Freckle: Most likely the spot is of a vascular origin. But if it hurts, it is either due to a recent injury or bite or something that might be of a systemic etiology like a septic embolism . You should see your doctor or a dermatologist to have the spot evaluated. It is easier to make a diagnosis if the lesion is fresh rather than waiting weeks before you have it seen. ...Read more
Stretches: You need to perform hamstring stretches, calf stretches and groin stretches at least 2x per day. This may take a few months, but you can do it if you are persistant. ...Read more
My toe is red on the side for about 2 months now and if i touch the corner it really hurt its starting to go a bit bigger but now its gone smaller ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Not being able to stay asleep
- Not being able to hold urine
- Fear of not being able to sleep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to improve your flexibility so you can touch your toes?
- Things you can do to help you get your toe touch for cheerleading
- Causes of not being able to get pregnant
- Reasons for not being able to get pregnant
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free