Doctor insights on:
Under natural conditions, your chance of having a pregnancy with more than one baby is relatively low (approximately a 1.5% chance). However, the number of multiple births has increased dramatically over the past 15 years. There are two specific reasons contributing to this increase. The first one is the use of fertility drugs and in-vitro fertilization. The second is the increase of pregnancies in older moms, who have an increased likelihood ...Read more
Depends: Nexterone is used to help regulate severe heart arrhythmias (irregular beats). In Pediatrics we often use medication that is not indicated by the FDA for the use in children based on private research and studies. Like Viagra is used in premature infants with certain lung diseases. If you have concerns, discuss them with your prescribing specialist. http://www.drugs.com/dosage/nexterone.html ...Read more
Depends: Temodar is indicated in adults in certain blood cancers. FDA recommendations often reflect what the drug company submitted during research. In Pediatrics, we often use medication OFF LABEL - meaning it's not listed as approved for children. However, many private research helps us determine if pediatric uses are helpful. Discuss your concerns with your specialist. http://www.drugs.com/pro/temodar.html ...Read more
Safety, unclear need: L-arginine is a dietary supplement. It is made by the body, but is used as a supplement in various adult disorders. No specific indications have been identified in chidlren and adolescents, and it is a substance that, in overdose, can cause brain edema and even death. Oberdose is easier in children because of their smaller size. So, no clear value and possible risk: not a good combination. ...Read more
May act out: Many behavioral issues at school start at home. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Being a twin pregnancy and reproduction
- Chances of being pregnant and having a period
- Does being overweight affect a teenagers growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between obsessive compulsive and being a germaphobe?
- Monochorionic diamniotic twins can it be a boy and a girl
- Dream interpretations of sonogram and being pregnant with twin girls
- Is there a difference between being cancer free and being in remission?
- Talk to a pediatrician online