Doctor insights on:
Beginning Signs Of Genital Warts
HPV virus carrier: Only a doctor can tell you this by exam and tests. ...Read more
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
The skin around my perineum area is itchy. I thought it was genital warts but no signs/no warts. Applied a&d for dry skin. No help, any suggestion?
My partner has genital warts. I have no signs or symptoms and have been tested for hpv. Can we have a baby?
Is it possible to infect the partner who gave me HPV with genital warts, if I have them and she doesn't show any visible signs of having them?
What are the home remedies for genital warts? Is it true that genital warts is sign of cervical cancer?
Good day..How long are common warts contagious??I Are genital warts contagious after 15 years if there are no signs? Pap smears show no trace?e
It's moot: Everybody has at least a few strains of HPV on board. Life's too difficult already, and love is too precious, to focus on 'Can I catch a wart?' Barrier protection is the norm for smart people nowadays for many even better reasons. If you've found someone special, don't let this stand in your way. And if it helps... 'nobody knows.' Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Beginning of genital warts
- Beginning stages of genital warts
- Signs and symptoms of genital warts in men
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- First signs of genital warts
- Early signs of genital warts
- Beginning stage of genital warts
- What kind of doctor do i need to see for genital warts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free