Doctor insights on:
Beets Color Stool
My stool came out reddish color and when it hits the water it's coming out the color red I think it's blood in my stool,feeling fine,ate beets chips?
Real beets: More likely from beets. See if this recurs before taking further action (unless you are feeling light-headed or otherwise ill). ...Read more
Until cleared: It is normal to have reddish stool after eating beets. ...Read more
Variable per patient: Bowel frequency in america varies from 3 movements daily to 1 every three to four days. Much of this variablity is dependent on colonic transit. As measured by sitz marker study (a capsule that releases 24 plastic rings in the stomach that then are recorded by x-ray as they move forward in the gut), normal evacuation is defined as >80% rings defecated by 5 days after sitz marker ingestion. ...Read more
Ate beets 2 or 3 days ago and today stool colored the water pink around it. Is this from the beets?
Ate roasted beets, quinoa w/ cardemom & plain yogurt. Defecated 3/4 - 1 hour later. Beets very evident in stool. Isn't this rather quick transit?
No: Everyone digests at different speed. Could be the beets irritated intestinal tract. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red beets and stool color
- Can antibiotics change the color of your stool?
- Toddler stool color chart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can antibiotics change stool color?
- Red wine stool color
- What color is c diff stool?
- Food poisoning stool color
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online