Doctor insights on:
Beets And Poop Color
My poop is normal brown, but the water in the toilet bowl is a reddish color. I have been eating a lot of beets, 2 days ago. What's going on? Afraid.
Can beets make your stool blood red? I've noticed after eating them my poop looks like it has blood in it (which I've had issues with)
As an infant, i ate a huge amount of beets. Pooped during my nap and my mom swears the poop stained my butt cheek. 28 yrs later, still there. Why?
Doubt it caused this: If you have an odd coloration of your skin in this area it would be reasonable to consult with a dermatologist to determine the cause. Beets is not a common part of an infant diet in this region, but I have practiced in various parts of the world & never heard of this happening in three decades. I am aware of several skin issues that could produce localized color variations in this location. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My stool came out reddish color and when it hits the water it's coming out the color red I think it's blood in my stool,feeling fine,ate beets chips?
Eating Beets can: Cause red stools sometimes. Eating blue berries, black licorice, iron pills or medications containing bismuth can cause black stools. Black stools associated with GI bleeds are usually malodorous and tarry. A doctor can easily check stool for blood. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Beets and stool color
- Red beets and stool color
- Cant poop and my back hurts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have bloating and stringy poop?
- When you poop and blood comes out
- Why does one side of my face become hot and beet red?
- Throwing up blood and pooping blood
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online