Doctor insights on:
Bed Prism Glasses
Depends : On how much deviation there is , 2-3 prism diopters are well tolerated, above that it depends. ...Read more
Got punched several x's in the eye in 2012. I now have to wear prism glasses. But, I now get severe shooting and pulling pain in it. What what can I?
My daughter had 4strabismus operations for exo, eso and once superior oblique palsy. She is seeing double all the time and on prism glasses. What to do?
Who should I see about one slightly bulging eye and sudden lazy eye if i've had an eye exam and was just prescribed prism glasses?
I am seeing an occupational therapist for my recent diagnosis. The exercises give me debilitating headaches and the prism glasses only help a moderate amount. I'm exhausted. Any thoughts or ideas?
Unusual: Generally occupational therapy activity is pain free and might lead to headaches only if over done. Discuss this with the OT person taking care of you. Prism glasses are used to minimize doubling and eyestrain when the eyes do not track well together. If you have this problem, see a ophthalmologist with expertise in strabismus (eye muscle problems). ...Read more
I had a two glasses of wine around 7:30...without thinking I took 0.5 mg of lorazepam before bed (10:00) as I usually do...will I be okay?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dreams of urinating and wetting the bed
- Drinking lemon water before bed
- Benefits of drinking milk before bed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Bed bug bites pictures on black people
- Is it ok to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Do bed bug bites look like pimples?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free