Doctor insights on:
Beauty Tips For Glowing Skin
Skin care: An overall skin care plan will help: topical daily treatments like skinmedica tns serum and tri-retinol complex will help. A series of superficial chemical peels will bring out the glow in a hurry as well. Avoid tobacco and sun exposure. More details recommendations are dependent on the details of your skin type. Seek a local dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glowing?: Not sure what your definition of "glowing skin" is, but there are 2 general rules that work. 1--do not over-wash, dry or irritate your skin--a gentle skin cleanser morning and night followed by a moisturizer. If you are not too sensitive, some moisturizers contain Alpha or beta hydroxy acids that help exfoliate. 2--avoid the sun. Nothing sucks life out of your skin like the sun. ...Read more
Health and nail/skin: Genetic plays a major role in the health and appearance of your skin/nails/hair. If you were born with not so good skin and nails, likely they will remain so. If you had had good skin before and now not so, you may get that back with getting healthy--eat a healthy, balanced diet, sleep adequately, drinking plenty of fluids, and exercise regularly will help. So live healthy. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get naturally clear glowing skin for black woman?
- Supplements for glowing smooth skin
- What is the best treatment for pale skin and blue finger tips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best foods to eat for glowing skin
- Skin care tips for removing brown spots on the knees
- The best vegetarian diets for glowing skin
- Skin care tips for after a bikini wax
- Talk to a dermatologist online