Doctor insights on:
Beano Safe To Take While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Yes: There would not be a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
i got told by a health profesion worker that green coffee complex was safe to take while breastfeeding?
Reasonable: Whatever you consume crosses to the baby in various amounts, usually less than 5%. Caffiene or other xanthienes are no exception. Other chemicals good and bad are no exception. Artificial sweeteners are a good example. Because something hasn't been proven bad doesn't mean it's good. Some things, like green tea is better/safer, but good? No one can say. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: It depends on the cold medication and what is contained in it. The ingredients vary and it is best to speak to your obstetrician regarding the cold medication. ...Read more
Is 1mg sublingual ativan safe to take while breastfeeding i can't seem to find much info online. Thank you!
Yes, it should be : Lorazepam has low levels in breastmilk, a short half-life relative to many other benzodiazepines, and is safely administered directly to infants. Evidence from nursing mothers indicates that Lorazepam does not cause any adverse effects in breastfed infants with usual maternal dosages. No special precautions are required. Wwwdrugs.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
FLONASE is SAFEST: According to the aap: sudafed & benedryl are excreted in breast milk but use is compatible with breastfeeding although may cause decreased milk production however these meds can cause lethargy/irritability. The safest meds are the nasal sprays: e.g. Flonase (generic) and others. The newer antihistamines (claritin/zyrtec/allegra) are not well studied but are appear to be safe in short term use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to take vyvanse while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is ginger root safe to take while breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take resveratrol while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take pantoprazole sodium while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take rabies vaccine while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take vitamin b3 while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is it safe to take mebendazole while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online