Doctor insights on:
Bean Cause Heated
Maybe: Some beans and nuts have high levels of purines, the precursors of the uric acid that causes gout. However, the effect of vegetable purines on gout seems to be less than those that come from meat. The best strategy in the long run is to eat a healthy, balanced diet and to take any prescribed medications for gout on a regular basis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bean protein: Pinto bean allergy is uncommon but has been described. Typically the allergen is a protein. Beans are legumes and reactions may be seen with other legumes (pea, bean, soy). It is also possible that it wasn't the pinto bean and a more common food allergen is to blame. An allergist can assist. ...Read more
How do I alleviate stomache pain from gass? Ate a lot of fiber and some beans i think it's caused me gass pain.
42yr old male, eating a lot of beans as good nutrition causes bloating, is that harmful, can it be preventable?
Beans / indigestion: Beans contain a relatively large quantity of indigestible starches. Local gut bacteria feast on these substances and produce gas which distends your intestines causing pain and flatulence. Supplying enzymes (alpha gactosidase - "Beano") at the time of bean ingestion breaks down those starches and reduces discomfort and gas. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do bean sprouts cause gas?
- Do garbanzo beans cause gas?
- Do beans cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does green coffee bean cause weight loss?
- Can any std cause ear pain?
- Can augmentin cause a period?
- Can adderall cause seizures?
- Do bean sprouts cause food poisoning if not heated properly?