Doctor insights on:
Bartholin's Gland Cyst Treatment
Bartholin gland cyst my other side of pussy is swelling?thats only one side?it is true that I have Bartholin's gland cyst?
Several ways: Often a bartholin's cyst requires no treatment . When needed, treatment depends on the size of the cyst, your discomfort level and whether it's infected, which can result in an abscess. 1- treatment options (sitz baths). 2-surgical drainage. 3-antibiotics. 4-marsupialization if it come back and bother you. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Week ago had symptoms of Bartholin's gland cyst but went away. Am now having same pain on other side. both spontaneously occurred. what could it be?
Be checked: Some women do get Bartholin's cysts on both sides. Best thing is to be seen. It is usually simple to drain. If the cysts keep recurring or develop abscesses, sometimes an operation is needed to sew them open. It's outpatient and is called marsupilization. Just follow up with your GYN. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See your doctor: Infected Bartholin's Gland cysts can be extremely uncomfortable, at times creating a need for ER visit. This type of infection usually needs to be drained to effectively get rid of the pus buildup. Antibiotics are usually prescribed as well. Women may also need pain medication to get through this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bartholin's gland cyst picture
- Bartholin's cyst treatment
- Bartholin's gland cyst causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bartholin's glands cyst picture
- Can i help a bartholin's gland cyst rupture at home?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Skene's gland cyst picture
- Bartholin's gland cyst home treatment