Doctor insights on:
Bartholin's Gland Cyst Treatment
Bartholin gland cyst my other side of pussy is swelling?thats only one side?it is true that I have Bartholin's gland cyst?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Several ways: Often a bartholin's cyst requires no treatment . When needed, treatment depends on the size of the cyst, your discomfort level and whether it's infected, which can result in an abscess. 1- treatment options (sitz baths). 2-surgical drainage. 3-antibiotics. 4-marsupialization if it come back and bother you. ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
Yes: It is a common procedure.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bad luck: The vulva and vagina are highly vascular and very glandular structures. Because of this, you may have any number of problems similar to an ingrown hair -- unfortunately, a bartholin's gland may also become blocked and create a cyst. Normally, they keep you moist and you don't even know they're there. Worst case scenario is repeated infection requiring excision. Keep as clean as possible always. ...Read moreConsult a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bartholin's gland cyst picture
- Bartholin's cyst treatment
- Bartholin's gland cyst causes
- Bartholin's cyst home treatment
- Bartholin's glands cyst picture
- Can i help a bartholin's gland cyst rupture at home?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Skene's gland cyst picture
- Bartholin's gland cyst home treatment