Doctor insights on:
Is a half banana, a salmon and avacodo/tomatoe/onion/spinach leave/parsley/pepper sandwich on whole wheat with water to drink a human healthy lunch?
Sounds ok: The sandwich sounds ok, especially if it has no sauce/spread, or just a small amount. Healthiness of a sandwich can also depend on how big a sandwich it is, and on how safe the ingredients are (cooked foods are safer because cooking decreases food bacteria). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Good but everyday?: Bananas can benefit our health in many ways- they are a good source of potassium, help reduce risk of heart disease ; kidney cancer, improve calcium absorption, soothe our stomachs, treat constipation etc.- see http://www.Whfoods.Com/genpage.Php?Tname=foodspice;dbid=7 but they're relatively starchy ; high in sugars. They may be ok every day but i think it's be healthier to have other fruits too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you eat banana leaves?
- Eating bananas at night
- What kind of bugs bite and leaves a blister?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drinking water after eating banana
- Are bananas safe to eat if you have gestational diabetes?
- How many bananas are healthy to eat per day?
- Do bananas cause gas?
- The nutritional value of banana leaves